[Coldstuff] Random Questions

Jonathan Robertson coldstuff@cold.org
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 20:28:32 -0800 (PST)

Another note, I've got a few misc. questions...

1. What platforms does "Cold" program using? ie the
developers of the initial Genesis, coldcc...

2. Is anyone currently running Genesis on a Windows
2000 Server?  if so are you having any issues?

3. I haven't looked too much at the backup script that
has been previously done, I did mine in just a few
hours, minutes after I figured out how to get the
datestamp on it. Is there an option to do both binary
and text at the same time?  Is there an automated way
of testing it in the script yet? (I'll probably have
another server pick the backup up and do extensive
testing on it. I'm tired of losing data from little
things going wrong like power outages and such.)

4. Is there a way to look at a "binary" DB and edit
it, or get parts of it to decompile to a textdump
file?

Jonathan
Aeternity

look $user_Khepri
You see Khepri Manet, growing wiser with every mistake.