[Coldstuff] Release of Genesis 1.1.10

Bruce Mitchener bruce@cubik.org
Wed, 09 Jan 2002 22:56:09 -0700

Hello all!

I just released Genesis 1.1.10 to the FTP site.  The changes are:

1.1.10 [9-Jan-2002]
       * fix object size for objects without an objnum (Brad)
       * fix parent list leak in binarydb decompilation (Brad)
       * fix method_bytecode() bug with 'catch any' (Allen Noe)
       * fix gmt offset calculation on some platforms (Brandon)
       * port to Mac OS X (Bruce)
       * remove regsub references (not implemented/used) (Bruce)
       * add calling_method() (Psyclone)
       * fixed README (Bruce)

If you have changes that you were hoping to see go into this that aren't
in here, please re-send them to coldstuff and they'll have a shot at
1.1.11.  I'd like to do a 1.1.11 soon for the improved compilation
support under MS VisualC++ on Windows.

Also, feel free to report any problems that you might have with 1.1.10
to coldstuff so that we can address those in 1.1.11.  That should also
include documentation problems or whatever else, as long as it is
related to Genesis and ColdC (but not ColdCore or other DBs).

Cheers,

  - Bruce