[Coldstuff] ColdHell

Adam Cormany coldstuff@cold.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 12:43:54 -0700 (PDT)

I would love to see ColdHells code as well! I
currently have my own version of Cold/Genesis that I
have been working on for 2 or 3 years now, making my
own version of MUD, online builder, etc. I have all
the prototypes finished and an internal directory/file
structure. My Cold basically looks like a ColdUNIX:)

My one huge setback I've been having is fighting and
mobile movement, and I would love to see ColdHell to
get another point of view for coding it. The way I'm
currently doing it, it is way too slow and if I load
1000 mobiles, the system basically hangs from so much
lag from operations.

Where can I sign up/download to see ColdHell?

Thanks,
Adam Cormany