This morning, I made available a pre-release ColdCore snapshot. The
snapshot, dated October 5, 1998 can be retrieved from the following

This snapshot serves two purposes:
1.  I wasn't sure exactly how to make a snapshot. :)
And 2. I think that the core should be pounded on a bit before a full
release is made, so that problems similar to the @build bug in A10, as
well as the parenting bug in A9.02, can be discovered before the
release is made, since these problems seemed to appear shortly after
full core releases.

<disclaimer>
Note that this release is a PRE-RELEASE. Therefore, do not attempt to
upgrade your core to this snapshot, and do not use it as a
starting-point for future developments. This release is only to
discover bugs in the upcoming major release, and is not supported by
either the Cold Project or myself. You have been warned. :)
</disclaimer>

Anyhow, enjoy.

                                           Nolan Darilek
                                      nolan_d@mail.utexas.edu
                                         ICQ UIN: 15709478

               "The road of good intentions is paved with Hell."
                                 -Spencer Ante