This is a first draft for a general guideline set for doing Core
development in ColdCore.  I'm sending this to *coldcore, and CCing it
to each admin.  This is the last CC I will do to admins, from now on
subscribe to *coldcore, or coldcore@cold.org (same list).  I'll send
an updated 'roadmap' later, of my own future plans for ColdCore.

Guidelines for ColdCore development:

   * Feel free to prototype any code within your own privately owned
     realm, but do not corify any new objects until you have written
     a specification for the new subsystem and written the code to
     adhere to the specification.  Along with corification make sure
     to include help documentation.
   * If adding to library objects, make sure to verify that the role
     you are trying to add isn't already handled by another method.
     Also update the documentation to reflect your addition.
   * Document ALL changes on *updates, mail a message to this list
     in a 'release' format.  That is, do not sign the message, and
     format it in a reader-inspecific format.  These messages will
     be concatenated to a single file for each snap release, and
     a uniform format to the message will make it less work for the
     person making the release.  Subjects will be ignored, so should
     not contain any special information.

-Brandon Gillespie