Here's my Cold wish list -

	Get off Cached commands or come up with some good documentation on
how to utilize it.

	Create a native force_input command - This will aid in developing
puppets or developing smarter robots.

Basicly it would be nice to have good documentation.  Hacking through
the core is ok but coming across stubling blocks because cached
commands mess things up or set_user gets in the way of things and a
myriad of other things.

I'm trying to develop a puppet system and almost had it completed but
the way everything works it's hard to do.  One rehash and it's gone
until you can figure out how to get puppet's cache to hash as well.

I managed to toss .parse onto it but cache kept getting in the way in
having try and figure out how to rehash it.

Any ideas would be great.

Welp, that's it for now.
~Kris Anderson