Since we are looking at taking out the channel system for Aeternity,
I have added a method to $group there that will accept a string and
broadcast that to all objects in a group if they are users and
currently connected.  You can also optionally pass a flag argument
to the method as a flag to check to see if the user recieves the
message (to allow a user to squelch group messaging).  The benefit
of this method is that it will only loop through the objects in
a group as opposed to the entire user database.  Do you all think I
should add it here?  It could be easily integrated with the channel
system to where it was simply looping through a group of users tuned
to a particular channel as opposed to the user database.

Lance.