On Fri, Nov 05, 1999 at 03:33:34PM -0700, Miroslav Silovic wrote:
> The channelsystem loops only through the connected users. This
> was considered preferable to looping through the users listening
> to the channel because there -are- channels that will contain
> large portion of the entire userbase (public, for instance).

Miro is correct.

Earlier, I was about to change channels to use the event system.  This
is still the best idea imho.  The event system has a mechanism for
auto cleanup of objects.  Just setup a relay object which does
channels, and register channel events off it for each individual
channel (make then named cleanly, like 'channel_BLAHNAME).

-Brandon Gillespie

PGP signature