Hi,

I would be interested to know (since the copyright seems to allow it.) what the possibility was for commercial use of the Genesis and possible the coldcore engine. I would be removing some things and adding alot more to the ColdCore engine. The commercial use would be in the form of a subscription to my MUD, that is I am not selling Cold at all...

With that out of the way I will have a whole slew of questions, which I will move most of over to the ColdCore list.

Thanks,
Elis Pomales