I believe what you should do is create an object for handling files, then
for each open file create a temporary child object to handle that file, and
destroy the child object after you close the file.

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Adam Cormany
  To: genesis@cold.org
  Sent: Monday, January 24, 2000 7:33 PM
  Subject: Opening multiple files

  I've noticed that you can't open multiple files on cold. I know that's
nothing new or anything. I was just wondering if anyone has changed this or
found a way around it? I'm wanting to add such things as a motd and the
ability to create files and modify them online, but always get 'file is
already open' in another project.

  Any suggestions? Thanks