  I am Jonathan Lupague, a Computer Engineering student at the Pamantasan ng
Lungsod ng Maynila, Philippines and I would like to request for reference
materials of cold c programming language.
I will be needing it for the research project to i will pass next week.  My
project will cover the description about the language(cold c) including the
data types, programming structures and sample programs.
  I am on my third year now and continuing to recieve high grades and I
would like to maintain it.  For this reason now that I am asking for your
help.
  It would help me a lot if you will send materials for my project!!

  My email address is jrlupague@hotmail.com.

  Thank you for your consideration and thank you (in advance)!
                                                  Jonathan