[Coldstuff] Coldcore initialisaton problem

John Timothy Murphy jtm1@student.cs.ucc.ie
Mon, 26 Nov 2001 16:09:06 +0000

Hi there,
   I was hoping someone could give me hand with an installaton problem
I'm having. As I'm installing cold for the first time I'm not sure if
I'm making some simple mistake.
   I downloaded & unzipped both ColdCore-STABLE.tar.gz and
Genesis.tar.gz I didn't have any problems with that or the make with
genesis. However after moving the coldcc and genesis programs to the
coldcore directory it just prints out:

ColdCore-3.0.1999-08-28> coldcc -t coldcore
Compiling database...
[26 Nov 2001 15:56] FAILED TO START: Cannot open dbm database file.

It's in the same directory as the coldcore file and it just can't seem
to find it
Thanks for any help
Eoin

--