[Coldstuff] Command Logging

Brad Roberts coldstuff@cold.org
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 00:16:59 -0800 (PST)

The coldcore command system, last I looked, had no built in mechanism for
this.  However, it'd be trivial to add.  I'd write another $user_parser
that did nothing other than log the command and pass processing along and
add it to the default parser list in $user.get_base_parsers().  All this
is assuming that nothing's changed in coldcore in the last.. oh.. couple
years.

You should think long and hard about doing this before actually
implementing it.  There are privacy and security issues, at a minimum.
I'd also consider legal side-effects also.  I tend to be paranoid when it
comes to things like this, so take my advice for what little its worth.

Later,
Brad