[Coldstuff] DB backup issues when compressed...

Brad Roberts coldstuff@cold.org
Tue, 19 Feb 2002 00:05:50 -0800 (PST)

Ok.. that's a big part of your problem.  Don't use an external tool to
schedule your backups.  Trigger the execution of it from
$sys.backup_done().  See coldcore for an example of how it can be done.

Later,
Brad