[Coldstuff] win32 genesis

Jonathan coldstuff@cold.org
Tue, 26 Feb 2002 22:43:53 -0800

Last I checked there were win32 files on the cold site... Nevermind,
those were beta for 1.1.9.  I used that driver on my windows 2k server
box and it worked great.  Since then I've moved over to Slackware.  I'll
see if I can find my binaries. And send them to you.  Borland does have
a free compiler you can download, check this link:
http://www.borland.com/bcppbuilder/freecompiler/
Depending on your future plans for it you may enjoy compiling it
yourself, it's fun ;)

Jonathan