[Coldstuff] Get 4 objects w/methods from corrupt database?

coldstuff@cold.org coldstuff@cold.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 17:21:54 -0700 (PDT)

Try finding a file named ".clean" (from any genesis of the same build will do)
and throw it in the binary directory, then try decompiling.  If it works,
recompile and your MUD should be fine.

- Kipp

On Wed, 17 July 2002, Andy_Croft@npd.com wrote