[Coldstuff] Get 4 objects w/methods from corrupt database?

Brad Roberts coldstuff@cold.org
Wed, 17 Jul 2002 22:27:03 -0700 (PDT)

Questions:

1) how are you backing up your database?

   a) if you're not using the script that comes with coldcore from
      ftp.cold.org, you really should take a look at it.  It's very
      comprehensive.

   b) if you prefer to roll your own, take a look anyway.

2) what's causing your corruption?

   a) is genesis crashing and leaving your database unclean?

   b) shutting down the system without shutting down genesis first?

3) more details that you can give me/us?

Mike gave a good first thing to try in terms of what might be going on,
but your email doesn't really give enough information about what exactly
your situation is to be of much more help.  Try to be as detailed as you
can.

Later,
Brad