[Coldstuff] Re: Bytecoded language speed

coldstuff@cold.org coldstuff@cold.org
Wed, 24 Jul 2002 09:37:35 -0600 (MDT)

I had the data dump for it for quite some time and handed it over to
some old admins.  It runs much better on a P500 with half a gig of ram
than it did on the Sparc 2 with 64 megs :). I havent had much time to
see if he is still running it or not.