[Coldstuff] Genesis 1.1.11

Brad Roberts coldstuff@cold.org
Fri, 28 Jun 2002 20:54:15 -0700 (PDT)

I just uploaded Genesis-1.1.11-STABLE.tar.gz and
Genesis-1.1.11-STABLE.tar.bz2 to the incoming directory on ftp.cold.org.

Brandon or Bruce, would one of you move that to ~ftp/cold/src/STABLE and
create the appropriate symlinks?

Until then, it's also available at:

  http://www.puremagic.com/~braddr/Genesis-1.1.11-STABLE.tar.gz
  http://www.puremagic.com/~braddr/Genesis-1.1.11-STABLE.tar.bz2

Changes:
1.1.11 [6/28/2002]
      * fix BUFFER in BUFFER.  Use buffer_index which contained a fix
        not propagated to the previously duplicated code in op_in
        (Allen Noe)
      * Apply (with changes (Brad)) a bunch of MSVC patches (Robert Bradley)
      * Fix some missed regerror -> gen_regerror's (pvx at wmute.net)
      * Fix method access setting error handling (pvx at wmute.net)

Later,
Brad