[Coldstuff] WEB.COLD.ORG

Aldon Hynes coldstuff@cold.org
Fri, 15 Mar 2002 09:41:50 -0500

Heh.  I like the idea of using magnets.  Maybe we can get a bunch of magnets
for Linda to use to hold down her floppy disks!

The other side of it is sending a response saying, well, if you found this
site, already we have too many people finding the site.

Aldon

-----Original Message-----
From: cold-coldstuff-admin@cold.org
[mailto:cold-coldstuff-admin@cold.org]On Behalf Of Grimslayde
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 9:26 AM
To: coldstuff@cold.org
Subject: Re: [Coldstuff] WEB.COLD.ORG

Yeah, but how can you NOT be enticed by that powerful diagram?! I was hooked
the moment I saw that cool magnet. Did you SEE how those people just started
STICKING to the site? Wow. That's cool. What a great marketing scheme... I'm
gonna go buy one of those horseshoe magnets RIGHT NOW and see about hooking
it up to my server, right after I talk to this fellow on the phone about
that multi-level marketing thing endorsed by Sally Struthers.

- Grim