[Coldstuff] Bugs in Genesis...

Bruce Mitchener coldstuff@cold.org
Thu, 28 Mar 2002 01:05:08 -0600

Hey, how about I stop being a loser and holding off on Genesis releases
for ages and ages?

Maybe that would help encourage more patches for things.

I'm terribly busy after being in San Jose last week for a conference,
so, let's think about a 1.1.11 by sometime in April?  And maybe even a
1.2.0 too.  Yeah.

  - Bruce