[Coldstuff] smtp question

Jonathan Robertson coldstuff@cold.org
Thu, 16 May 2002 21:14:13 -0700 (PDT)

I'm trying to get the smtp.sendmail part of my core to
work.  I think I have it connecting to the right smtp
server since I don't have one locally, but Im' getting
an error.

The command line I use is:
;$smtp.sendmail("ae-khepri@aephirsden.com",
"jwrtrumpet@attbi.com", "Test Subject Line", "Test
body information.")

It returns with:
=> Domain ("[\"Date: Th...) is not a list or
dictionary.
Thrown by OP_FIND
~type: $smtp.DATA() line 12
~methoderr: $smtp.sendmail() line 21
~methoderr: $user_khepri.tmp_eval_1021608888() line 5
~methoderr: $user_khepri<$programmer>.evaluate() line
25

Any suggestions where I can find the OP_FIND or
suggestions for this?  I am thinking about writing my
own script to make the smtp calls because I need to
send an email out to every email in the core,
currently numbering at almost 1700.

Thanks,

Khepri

PS - anyone know how I can get the email address
changed to ae-khepri@aephirsden.com instead of my
yahoo one?