[Coldstuff] ColdC IDE?

coldstuff@cold.org coldstuff@cold.org
Mon, 20 May 2002 06:21:47 -0500 (CDT)

Hey there Jeff,
  I can't speak for the rest of the gurus here, but I tend to do 90% of my
coding offline in a text editor. I cut n' paste it into my client window
when I'm ready to implement.

  When I'm coding online, I usually just type away in the client's input
box until the method is complete, then send it en masse. I haven't actually
used Cold Core's interface in a long time... though it is fairly robust. I
just make WAY too many mistakes! Always going back to change a thang here
or there...

  I dunno much about tools/editors in linux... but I bet you could code up
some functionality to bring in a local text file and compile it. Check out
the file methods and then the method/programming methods. It's all in the
help files. That would be kinda neat to have, too... hrmmm...

- Grim