[Coldstuff] ColdC IDE?

Geoffrey King coldstuff@cold.org
Tue, 21 May 2002 21:14:31 +0100 (BST)

I use two techniques:
1. i do all my major object creation in UltraEdit.
Each file corresponds to an object (basically). Then
past into a CLI

2. i use www.vmoo.com as my client of choice and it
has editing windows available through MCP. THese i use
for debugging and understanding how the core works.

Future:::
I will augment replace the web based object browser
with more the classic smalltalk like arrangement.

Below is my syntax highlights for UE - derived from C
i think:

/L8"COLD" Line Comment = // Block Comment On = /*
Block Comment Off = */ Escape Char = \ String Chars =
" File Extensions = COLD
/Delimiters = ~!@%^&*()-+=|\/{}[]:;"'<> ,	.?
/Function String = "%@program[ ^t]+^$[a-zA-Z_.()]+[
^t]+"