[Coldstuff] Missing commands in Cold Core

Roy Sutton coldstuff@cold.org
Tue, 12 Nov 2002 15:56:45 -0600 (CST)

Couple things I noticed in ColdCore: 1)  The command "remove|shed <this>"
on $wearable is set to '.remove_cmd()' however the method is actually
called '.shed_cmd()' 2)  The command "@users' on $admin is set to
'.user_breakdown_cmd()' However there is no such method. Also, I'm
puzzling over the @scour command on $admin.  I've not quite figured out
what arguments make this happy and am not sure if it's worth the time to
figure it out since I've so much else to do.  Perhaps someone could give
me an example or describe its purpose. Oh, and my big pet peeve:
Throughout the help system and code comments the word "it's" [it is] is
used in place of "its" [possessive of it] in perhaps a dozen places.  An
example from $foundation.configure:  "...on it's command line."  :) Roy
(sorry for the formatting -- had to send from a shell account)