What's the command for making a textdump of a current binary database? For
some reason my binary database from the borland compiled genesis isn't
compatable with the cygwin compile driver, so I'm going to have to move over
all modifications by hand.

Also wanted to say that Genesis compiled perfectly on the newest version
cygwin (when using another distruction or ndbm). I have tried past versions
and it just didn't seem to float.

I see that there was supposed to be ctime fix for borland in the latest
stable release, however there still seems to be a problem with it. When
writing a mail message with ColdCore, when you're prompted to enter a
subject, it says Borland's time is broken and requires less than 18000 (or
something like that).

Jeremy Lowery