	I was wondering if anybody on this list could help point me to a
good source of information, or perhaps some pointers getting started with
ColdC.  I've been an active develpoer of MUDs, mostly diku, and merc based
for the last couple of years, but I've found them to be highly restrictive
for expansion.  I came acrossed ColdC and was impressed with it's Ideas.
I would like to try starting a MUD based on it, but have had a hard time
getting started.  Any ideas, and or pointers on where to get started would
be greatly appreciated :)

Thanks..

William Moore

Nitwit ideas are for emergencies.  You use them when you've got nothing
else to try.  If they work, they go in the Book.  Otherwise you follow
the Book, which is largely a collection of nitwit ideas that worked.
                -- Larry Niven, "The Mote in God's Eye"