Hey!

For what it's worth, I took all the text-based stuff in the
coldc programmer's reference manual and reformatted it
in word ".doc" format.   It's now 70 pages, with pretty
reasonably readable indentation, section numeration,
a table of contents, a few fixed typos, etc.

I make not the slightest assertion that I understand
where any technical problems might be, or how to fix
'em in the doc.  But I did fix what I could find, and it
seems pretty close to right.

Would this be something anyone is interested in,
or of value?

Cheers,  Ilya

--
  Ilya, Game Commandos     http://www.gamecommandos.com