Oh, and I also added an Index for key terminology and all the functions.

ian
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Saturday, November 27, 1999 6:02 PM
Subject: ColdC Reference Manual

I'm just wrapping up my conversion of the ColdC Reference Manual into Word2k format (Word97 shares the same format).  I've added headings, footnotes where appropriate, cleaned up the spelling and grammar, tried to standardized usage of italics/bold and set the document up to be printed so that it could be then bound double-sided to save space/paper, etc.

I've run into three problems:

The missing section on Textdump Structure
The missing section of Native Method Reference
and unless I'm missing something, buf_to_str and buf_to_strings share the exact same description (which I believe, belongs to buf_to_strings)

I'm more than happy to share what I've completed with anyone interested, or even have the doc posted on the cold.org site if that's a reasonable thing to do.

ian
aephirsden.com