I did the updates in Word for the 20+ people that are working with/for me on a new venture.  I chose Word because that's what I felt comfortable with and that's what the people I'm working with felt comfortable with.  Everyone can piss and moan about how crappy Word is, and how superior X format is, but Word is the format that the current update is in...

I offered them to Brandon (and/or cold.org) because I thought that the work that myself and Denise put in would be worthwhile for the furtherance of ColdC as a language.  The hurdle in converting my work from Word back to text is a small one.

I believe that Jeff has offered to translate the work into a number of different formats and I'm more than happy in the future to work in whatever format cold.org decides on for maintenance of the manual.

ian