I compiled 1.1.9 for Win32 just now and fixed a couple problems; two
were mine, one wasn't.

In the -dev patch I posted earlier, I forgot to declare explode_quoted
in functions.h, and forgot to put strexplodequoted inside where ADD_WORD
was defined. If you applied that patch, reverse it (patch -R) and apply
attached -dev2 one instead. I'm surprised I didn't notice that
earlier...

The other bug I fixed is make Win32 didn't set VERSION_RELEASE in
src/include/config.h, which meant you needed to add "#define
VERSION_RELEASE "STABLE"" or somesuch to it. (You still need to comment
out the #include <alloca.h> and struct YYSTYPE in grammar.c to get it to
compile.) This patch should not affect anything except compiling for
win32.

And I'll have the genesis-1.1.9-win32 zips up somewhere Real Soon Now.

my-dev2.patch

win32-vrelease.patch