> So it will be in some part self regulating as far as load goes.  This
> community server will become glacier.cold.org, and will require a
> signed acceptable use policy (a variant of:
> http://www.roguetrader.com/agreement.html)

It's moot, of course, but I wouldn't sign an agreement like that if my very
life depended on it.

Some highlights are the instantly variable charges due and payable at the
instant of consumption variability without notice; total disclaimer for
fitness for purpose or merchantable quality;  the non-competition clause, and
the several absolute discretions reserved by the vendor.

About the best thing you could say about the agreement is that most of it's
probably unenforceable.

Colin.