Good day.

I checked in some code to both 1.1 and 1.2 today to fix a crash bug in
resume().  If you try to call resume() on a task that was paused, Genesis
would crash.  This behavior was reported by Robert Bradley.  A simple fix
was checked in for 1.1.  The code modifications made in 1.2 were a bit
more extensive.  I noticed that we did multiple task_lookup()s for some of
the task builtins and removed those, modifying the interface to some of
the internal task_*() functions in src/execute.c.  This will probably only
be the beginning of changes to this part of the code as it gets cleaned up
a bit.

Something to consider for a future change is the ~type error thrown by
resume() and other task builtins.  ~invtask may be a bit more logical to
throw in Genesis 1.2.  Would this affect anyone?

 - Bruce