Go backward to Referencing Objects
Go up to Fundamentals of Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
Go forward to VR Names and Aliases
ColdCore gives you five ways of looking at objects: look,
@examine, @show, @display, and @dump.
- look <object>
- is the most frequently used, and just gives a
Description of the object.
- @examine <object>
- gives a little more information about
an object, including its Object Name, when it was
created, its Manager, Parents,
Description, and other goodies.
- @show <object>
- displays all the object variables for
the given object.
- @display <object>
- Levi says "@display is like a
configurable @show". I need to play more.
- @dump <object>
- dumps out a listing for every
Method of the object.
Neale Pickett <email@example.com>