Re: latest update, then.

> > <SAMP>what:</SAMP> is identical to <SAMP>WHAT:</SAMP>.  Authentication
> > keys are case-sensitive, however.</P>
>
> now reads "... and implementations must preserve the case of argument
> values".

"Preserve" in what context?  In terms of our implementations, the dispatcher
needs to preserve case in handing the argument off to the application; but
for the application, some arguments may be case insensitive.

Don't know if anything needs to be said about that, but when I first read
that I went "hey that's not fair".