Re: practical matters (was Re: tired of waiting)

> I'm not volunteering to do anything about a client, though.
>
> --Erik

I'll teach tkMOO-light (and the few applications it supports) about
'mcp2.0' just as soon as everyone's happy with the spec.

The issue of namespace still hasn't been outlined. Are we going to get
round to registering namespace and establishing conventions for
updating namespace or dealing with namespace clashes (which are
inevitable so long as there are clueless people on the planet).

Cheers,
Ay.

Andrew.Wilson@cm.cs.ac.uk          http://www.cs.cf.ac.uk/User/Andrew.Wilson/