well, here it is friday...

and no comments on the list regarding the present version of the MCP2 spec;
i'm going to hope we can release the latest version come some time
next week.  i've written a description (admittedly overly informal) of
mcp-negotiate-end and tightened up some wording elsewhere, so we're
pretty up to where i feel we should be before the release to, say,
cluecows.  any comments or complaints?  please read through the spec
and let me know what i've missed before we go to a wider comment
period.

that URL again:
http://www.ccs.neu.edu/home/dave/mcp2.html
				dk