Re: sigh... really, i'm not dead.

> ...  worse still, we've got:
>
> #$#say 123345 what*: "" what: "Hats off" _data-tag abc
> #$#* abc what: Hats on
> #$#END abc
>
> which means you've got to be careful to throw away those additional
> lines.  yuck yuck yuck yuck yuck.  i dunno.  is there widespread
> insistence that this should be legal?

I think it should be declared illegal.  MCP parsers should not be
required to issue a warning when it receives a message with two or
more key value pairs with the same key.  Furthermore, it should be
unspecified as to which value among the key value pairs with the same
key is chosen by a parser.  Each of these three points should be
explicitly stated.

Let's make it easy on implementors.  It seems to me to be difficult to
produce messages with two or more key value pairs with the same key by
mistake.

John