Re: Greetings and comments on MCP 2.1

> > Furthermore, let's define a message to be an ordered
> > collection of message lines consisting of a start message line, the
> > message lines for each multiline key-value pair declared in the start
> > message line, and the #$#END message line for each multiline
> > key-value pair declared in the start message line.
>
> Except that this definition should also include single message lines as
> messages, right?

I think that's implicit, although I'd be slightly happier with "an #$#END
message line for each" (rather than "the").  With an #$#END line for each
multiline declaration, if a message has zero multiline declarations, then it
has zero #$#END lines and zero #$#* lines, and therefore is a single line in
total.

--Erik