Re: LM Version of the Dispatcher

> > I was rifling through the archives, and noticed some discussion on a
> > LambdaMoo version of the dispatcher

Er, in my previous response, I assumed you meant "LambdaCore"; if you
just meant "something that runs on the LambdaMOO server", there is a
dispatcher that comes very close.  I'm waiting for the spec to get a
little more final before I fix it up, but if you want to look meanwhile,
it's somewhere in <ftp://ftp.ccs.neu.edu/pub/research/labspace>.

Perhaps the web page should include some reference to the various MCP
2.0 projects that are out there.

--Erik