Re: let's move on

> The order in which fields appear in a cord message is important

I thought we went over this already.  The order in which fields appear
in a cord message is _not_ important.

The arguments to an MCP message form a set.  Of that set, two members
(_id and _message) are significant to the 'cord' message.  One potential
member (_data-tag, unless the spec has changed since I last looked) is
significant to the MCP multiline mechanism.  All other members may or
may not be significant to the particular cord handler.

The following messages are all equivalent:

   #$#cord 1234 _id: r444 _message: say who: Joe what: "hi!"
   #$#cord 1234 what: "hi!" who: Joe _message: say _id: r444
   #$#cord 1234 _message: say what: "hi!" _id: r444 who: Joe

Why do you think they're different?  Do we need to clear something up
in the spec to make this clearer?

--Erik