[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]


much as i hate to delay the spec finalization another two months, i
think these should be cleared up.  if there are any objections to the
following proposals, please speak now.  (and hey dave, if there aren't
any objections in like two days let's go ahead.)

  1. change the cord package to mcp-cord and make appropriate
     changes in message names, examples, etc.  this is a simpler
     fix than setting up a naming authority.

  2. change the mcp message's arguments to (for example)
       #$#mcp version: 1.0 to: 2.3
     jay proposed this before and it looks like it's already been
     adopted by one nearly-compliant implementation.  more
     importantly, it's probably the right thing.  although i think
     "to" is a bit too cute and would prefer "max-version", i'd rather
     finish than fight.

yours for an expedient solution