[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

fixing the spec

i'm willing to make the changes that erik proposed, and we can still
do a release very soon (even today, if we get some kind of consensus.
that lets us avoid waiting for the long weekend).

mostly i'm for making these changes because they weren't particularly
controversial when suggested months ago; the mcp-cord thing i think i
just forgot; jay's modification of the version arguments i didn't here
a lot of arguments about on either side.

so, besides the people who've already voiced opinions, any objections?