RE: proposal: feature freeze

yeah.
weren't we going to do this 2 months ago?

I'll be mostly happy if the spec goes out as is.

(... my one outstanding issue of referring to the package namespace as
"flat" when it clearly isn't (cf. my msg of 1/25/98), I consider to be a
wording issue, but if people really disagree and there's something deeper to
be argued, then fine, it's not worth holding up MCP 2.1 for it...)