minor HTML changes to the spec...

just wanted to let folks know that i did some minor changes to the
spec; specifically, i made it pass the HTML validation service.  the
only thing anyone here will probably _care_ about in that is that it
necessitated the removal of all the " glyphs.  they don't pass
the 3.2 entities DTD, i guess.  sorry, rog.

also, i've heard nobody jump up about my statement earlier this week
that i think we're done.  should i announce on moo-cows that this
thing's final?  any objections?
				dk