potential package/message name conflict?

Me again... sorry to bother you with such silly details but... isn't the
current <package name>-<message name> naming scheme for message pretty
error prone?

Let's take a an extreme example:

The server understand the janus and the janus-worm packages, so far no
problem the two packages names are unique... but if the janus package
understand the worm-can message and if the janus-worm package understand
the can message then we have a problem when we get janus-worm-can MCP
message-name...

Couldn't a full message name be something else than <package name>-<message
name>? if the - was replaced by a character not allowed in <ident> and
<package name> this would avoid all ambiguity (and may even simplify the
parsing.)

Just my $0.02

Richard