Colon cancer

A number of examples in the spec seem to be missing colons after
keywords, namely every occurrence of "max-version", and the "version"
keyword in the first message of the example in 3.1.1.  As far as I can
tell, every other token must end in a colon, so these are malformed
messages.  Are these all typos or am I misreading the spec somehow?

--Doug (yes, I know I should have read the spec closely *before* it
was finalized... I just never got around to it.  At least you didn't
publish it in a hardcopy book.)