[proposal] url package

I was thinking about a url package that would be derived from the MCP 1.0
display-url package.

The goal of this package is to offer the server a way to notify the client
to display and/or download URLs. This is very handy for all kind of
applications (e.g. synchronizing a web interface with the client,
downloading files, diplaying multimedia content, etc...)
This package does it in a straighforward and loose way. I.e. its is not
strict about what the client should do with the display/download messages.
Insteed it's giving indication to the client of what is expected.

Server to client message:
-------------------------
* display (url [, target])
Request the client to display the url (in the target frame if that info is
provided and if the client can handle it.) If the client can't display the
url but can dowload it, it should do so and let the user know what's
happened.

* download (url)
Request the client to download the file pointed by the url and notify the
user about it (the best would be to offer the user a dialog box so that
s/he can choose where the downloaded file is placed, but that's not
mandatory.) If the client can't download the url but can display it, it
should do so and let the user know what's happened.

Suggestions/comments?

Janus