Heya...
I'd just like to mention I got ANSI Colouring to work after a long time and what I found out was my problem... This might have been discussed before... Or it may be so obvious everyone has a laugh it took me two months, but anyhow :)

After a great deal of looking I found a line in $ansi_format.format stating -| return str_to_buf(str).bufsub(`[92, 65], `[27, 91]);
Appearently this bufsub only replaces the first occurence of the thing it's looking for, then returns.
Since this leaves a lot of supposed ESC characters unsent it messes up parsing...

The (extremely simple) change made was:
  out = str_to_buf(str);
  while (`[92, 65] in out)
      out = out.bufsub(`[92, 65], `[27, 91]);
  return out;

In hopes at least someone can derive some usefullness, and with regards,
Simkin.

P.S. Please ignore if this has been put up before, I not at all had the chance to browse through all mailers.