I posted a question regarding compiling Genesis and receving an error
when it's finished compiling and then 'make install' is done.

The dnserv (or dnsserv) file is missing when it tries to do the cp thing.

I received a response saying that the dns server generated by Genesis
was abandonned.  Ok, so if that's the case, would somebody remove it's
compilation, installation and what ever else from the process of the
Genesis make.

I know it's what of those knitpicky things but it sure beats trying to
figure out why it's missing and what one might have done to mess up the
process.

~Kris

To get your own FREE ZDNet Onebox - FREE voicemail, email, and fax,
all in one place - sign up today at http://www.zdnetonebox.com